BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 10 April 2010

Dream 1

OK this is what I remember not necessarily in the right order.

I was doing a stand up class where a few of my friends were there, Ben Bushby most notably from my courier days. He was looking right at me as I went on stage. Sam Brady (a comedian) was holding the class and everyone seemed confident that I would be OK, also I think Jay Hampson (comedian) was also watching. Anyway when I finally tried to open my mouth to do my set, I realised that I could not remember it. I was stuttering and trying to find the words to start myself off but nothing came out. I stopped, apologised then started again and it all fell to pieces. Then Sam put his arm around me and lead me outside for a talk in which he gave me some advice.

Sam and I went into a yard that was full of wood, or piles of wood. There were lorries off loading loads of this stuff into neat piles, I'm sure at one point I had to run / duck away from a falling piece of wood, I'm not entirely sure.

In another part I was in a courtyard of a foreign town, it seemed a little like Plaka in Athens, a sort of courtyard full of markets and other types of stalls. There was a burger stall selling green type burgers, but they had another name, I had trouble peaking to the owner and making my order but we got there in the end. I passed a sign that displayed the entertainment for tonight and low and behold it had to comedians name, one of which was my friend Hayley Ellis. It all seemed very strange, but the theme seems to be something to do with comedy.

In other parts I was in Uni, I had just returned but decided to MISS that days class thus plunging myself further into trouble in insecurity. A lot of other students were not very impressed with me. I seemed to be wandering the uni dodging teachers and lessons.

and that's all I remember of that dream, so far anyway.

In the night before my dream had something to do with homelessness.
I was wearing my parka and I had stubble as I usually do, and for some reason I had lost my wallet and anything else with my I.D. in it. No one would take me seriously and I fell into a trap where the police thought I was homeless because of my appearance. It was a nightmare, I really did not know how I was going to survive.

There was an aeroplane involved too, a not sure if I was trying to get on a flight to somewhere and they wouldn't let me on. I really don't know why, maybe it was the tramp thing I don't know.

0 comments: