BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 10 April 2010

Heidi 1978

Yeah this is a dream I still sort of remember today.

I was going out with Heidi, Heidi from the television series in the 70's and 80's. It was dubbed in case you are wondering which one.
Anyway all I remember is, I was in a pink room, very luxurious. The walls were coloured red or deep pink. The whole place had a thick pile carpet effect, very comfortable.
I was in the toilet with Heidi (katia polletin) and her cousin (I cannot remember her name) and we were kissing and doing as much as you could at the age of eight or nine. Suddenly someone was outside of the door, demanding to get in. So the only way out was to go down the toilet. So me and Heidi and her cousin went down the toilet.

Strange thing is, we appeared later on, coming down a huge staircase into the reception of a hotel lobby with crowds of people watching us.

and that's all I remember.

0 comments: