BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Brad Pitt smashed my face in

OK let me try and recall.

One part of my dream from last night was having my face smashed in by Brad Pitt. He was standing directly in front of me and was trying to look for openings so he would be able to throw punches. The strange thing is, I was able to drop my guard and take his punches straight on, without having to duck and dive. I wasn't able to feel pain, or as much pain as he would have liked. The more harder he punched the more frustrated he became because they were having no effect on me, he started to get scared, and that's all I remember of that.

In another part I was going to see my old girlfriend in Athens, and when I got there, she decided she didn't want to see me, so that backfired. I bided my time in Athens with another woman whom I cannot recall, it may have been my friend Martine. We were in some sort of hole in the ground that had a stair case that was made out of wooden pallets. In the hole / hideout there was a DVD playing a film I had watched the previous year (in Athens with my ex girlfriend), I was watching it again to re - live the moments I shared with my ex girlfriend, all I know is that it starred Matt Damon, it was a long boring movie and it had some science fiction in it, I remember it had something to do with 'Solaris' too, it was a mixture of ALL those things. There was a moment when I was wearing only a long shirt that went down to my knees and I was naked underneath, and for some reason the scene jumped and I was in some large hall, it looked like a university building and I know there were some uni friends in there, but I kept on wearing the long shirt. In another point I was trying to get out of THAT hole in the ground by climbing on the wooden pallets, and some of them broke up and I fell back into the hole, but was uninjured.

The last part I remembered was an old school friend (Daniel Robertson) telling me that my landlords and friends (Rebecca & GIll) wanted me out of their house ASAP. So I called them and Gill answered the phone, I told him that I would be out of there within two weeks and I would pay for any damages done to the room, and that was it, I woke up.

0 comments: