BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 11 April 2010

I was nearly murdered.

Okay here is last nights dream.

I was in a street, It looked like Barrington road near my mothers house. It was dark and probably the early hours of morning. I was grabbed from behind by a black guy. I could not see his face at first but I saw his forearms as they grabbed me in a bear hug. He was trying to lift me and carry me backwards somewhere.

Somehow I managed to break free. He was strong but not quite strong enough, and as usual everything was in slow motion. I remember thinking this guy is not quite real, his arms seem to be made of rubber or something. I am not quite sure but I think I may have bitten into his forearm and drawn blood. As I spun around to face him, I saw he was a huge muscular black man. Behind him in the distance, there was a small terrace house with it's lights on. It looked cosy and welcoming and the front door was open spilling a yellow light into the darkness. Lit up in this yellow light were the silhouettes of two men, and they had an air of malevolence about them. My immediate thought was that I was going to be beaten up and murdered and probably gang raped, that was my gut feeling.


So I ran. I kept on running through the streets as fast as I could. I was running so fast my breath was burning my throat. I remember seeing a fox scuttling into a hedge that was filled with garbage and litter and when I passed I saw its bushy tail briefly as it also ran for cover.

Eventually I reached an old ruin of a building, it was possibly an old tenement building, old flats, or a listed building of some sort. There was peeled paint in places and dripping water. I Open a huge wooden door, and in the next room there were two tramps on the floor, possibly with empty bottles of alcohol around them. They looked shabby and sweaty and they were surprised to see me. I quickly jumped over them because I was afraid, they reminded me a little of the other chaps I was running from, men seemed to be quite threatening in this dream.

I jumped over the tramps and out through a doorway that led into the street.
I was on the corner of a busy street, although I cannot tell you NOW where I was, in the dream I recognised it. It was familiar. It looked like a place I knew but I was looking at it from a different angle and I was looking for familiar landmarks to get my bearings and adjust my perspective. I seemed to be in the middle of an old town, or an old part of the city, very busy, the road to my left went up a hill, I seemed to b in the middle of two merging roads, the one on my right passed me going downhill. I immediately think of Leeds, an old part of Leeds that I used to pass on the A64. Again I am only trying to make sense of it.

Oh yes, and somewhere along the line I was met by a creature that was a mix between a dog and a crow. It definitely had crows eyes and its face was a mixture of crow and dog. It had teeth, and it's black fur was a mixture of feathers and fur, almost like a armadillo. It was weird.

....and that's the part I remember, because I woke up quite scared. I was freaked out about the three guys that were going to kill me

0 comments: